Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

May 10, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Man eats bacon
    I saw a film a long time ago where a man goes into a room asks some questions and then proceeds to eat bacon. After this is a lot of killing. Help me please!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 11, 2008, 02:09 AM
    Can you provide a little more than that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the approximate value of a francis bacon baby grand piano [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for answering this question. I have a baby grand piano in good shape and would like to know its approximate worth.

1931 Francis Bacon baby grand piano [ 29 Answers ]

I would like to know a price and/or history on a 1931 Francis Bacon baby grand piano.

Snake Eats Kangaroo! [ 4 Answers ]

Snake Eating Kangaroo | thecontaminated.com Click o nthe link above please. I have got to say, this is the first jaw-dropping thing I have seen in a while. ITs only pictures, no video :(

My dog eats her poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old female German Shepherd Dog. She is healthy physically and emotionally. Happy, active and playful. She has a disturbing habit. She eats her stool. (about 50-60% of the time). Only Her stool; not the other dog's stool. Not the cat's. This has been going on for the last 6 months...

Puppy eats everything on trips outside [ 6 Answers ]

My 8 week old puppy eats everything of interest when she's outside on a leash. I mean everything. Leaves, grass, weeds, mulch, stones from the driveway, etc. What to do? She's in a harness and about the only way to prevent her from eating all this stuff is to hold the leash tightly so she can't put...

View more questions Search