Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 06:50 AM
    I love him more then anything
    Hi its me again i really loved this guy so much but at this dance last night i was with him there and he dumped me bc of a slowsong that we danced to was his xs fav. Song and he still has feelings for her but he still likes me so wat should i do bc i still love him :confused:
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Well he dumped yoU? You mean he broke up straight.. or did he ask for more time?

Well you could go up to him and tell him that you want to be with him irrespective of whatever happens and will not hurt him
    Because he must have lost in confidence

So make him believe that you will love him no matter what.
    Tellhim he will get over it and should move on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 07:15 AM
    No, you lke him a lot, love takes years to build. But anyway, he still has feelings for his ex, he was a jerk, dumped you at a dance, made a fool of hisself.

Is this high school or Jr high, sounds very childish of the boy.

But you move on, lesson learned about dating someone who has not gotten over past girlfriend Or you forgive him and hope he does not end up going back to her
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Kaitlin, he dumped you for a dumb reason, he is a flake, and very immature. Not worth your time and emotion.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 11:17 AM
    He dumped you over a song? Wait to you get dumped for a real reason like having and affair or because they moved away after years of being together then compare it to the bad day or two you'll will have and then let us know how much what's going on. While this all sound scarcastic my point is not to put you down, I know you liked the guy but seriously he's a tool. He dumped you over a song and you'll have better relationships and I certainly hope better men... or an actual man since he's a boy, in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search