Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louisglenda Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

May 10, 2008, 04:47 AM
    3 women in a sauna
    Three women were in a sauna at lunchtime, two were in their twenties and one in her 50's.
    The steam was rising when there was a ringing noise.
    One of the younger ones put a finger on the back of her hand, held it there and spoke to her hand. The older woman wondered what was happening
    The girl explained ''I have a tiny chip implanted in the back of my hand, it's a phone and I just answered it''
    After a while there was another softer beeping noise.
    The other young woman put a finger on her fore arm and spoke to someone. She then explained I too have a micro chip implanted in my fore arm, it's a pager and I will have to get supplies on the way back to the office.

Not to be outdone the third woman thought for a while and then said she had to go to the toilet but would be back in a minute.

She went back in to the sauna and the two women said ''oh look!'' You've got a trail of toilet paper stuck between the cheeks of your bottom.''

''Well I never!'' she answered...

''I must be getting a fax! ''
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Lmao, I bet it didn't get the response she wanted lol
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Okay, I get it now! Nice surprise!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 05:10 PM
    LMAO... nice one :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 08:47 PM
    LOL... that was cute!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sauna or Steam Bath, Which has Better Benefits? [ 2 Answers ]

Which can be used for better benefits? Sauna? Or Steam Bath? How often can we safely use it? What are the health benefits for both?:confused:

Damaged sauna wire [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a sauna, and I hit the new sauna wire with the blade of my reciprocating saw. It damaged the covering of the wire and partially cut one of the small copper wire strands inside. It's a red and black inside with a ground. Each has 7 copper strands in them. The wire says NMD 90 300...

New Sauna stove [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a new sauna stove in the basement of a house. It is a 6kW Harvia stove. It is 240V running in 1 phase. Do I need a GFI breaker for it? It does not mention it in the installation guide I received with the stove. Thanks

Face mask right after facial sauna! [ 2 Answers ]

I've normal to dry skin... I don't have any idea which mask I should appy right after the facial sauna... guide me... Thanx.

View more questions Search