Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thatsmrpyro2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 04:47 AM
    TV screen fuzzy
    I have a Samsung TV and yesterday I was playing my xbox on it and everything was fine, today when I turned it on the screen is fuzzy. I have tried everything I can think of to fix the problem. What could be causing this problem? Also I'm in Farah Afghanistan and its about 100 nearly every day now only to get hotter, could the heat be causing the problem?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 10, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Hook antenna or Cable directly to TV and select a good channel to test.
    You need to determine if it is TV or Lack of Signal.
    You could use VCR or other source to test TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuzzy Bunz? As good as they say? [ 7 Answers ]

I have always been a firm believer that disposable is just plain better on the whole cloth/disposable diaper war... but recently I have read many articles that say the Fuzzy Bunz diapers aren't the same as the cloth diapers Grandma used. I have read and seen testimonials from several moms saying...

Very Fuzzy House Insect [ 3 Answers ]

I have come across a few very fuzzy house insects and I can't find out what they are via a web search. It looks like a fast moving ball of hair about an inch or so long. I looked up insects and came upon a house centipede, but it is much hairier than that common bug. Any suggestions so I can...

Fuzzy pictures [ 3 Answers ]

I have some old pictures that were sent to me on email. I can only print them on paper or photo paper. They are very fuzzy and I was wondering if anyone could clear up the pictures for me so I can see them clearer. Thank you

Print is fuzzy on PC [ 10 Answers ]

I'm not computer literate... and not sure if this is where my question belongs. Let me try. I have a PC and all of a sudden the print is blurry. I thought it was my eyes, but I can Read a book without the letters getting blurry. I made the print bigger, but it's still a Bit blurry. Do you...

Fuzzy internet images [ 2 Answers ]

I am not good with computers, but we just brought our computer in to get repaired. It has been great, but now our images are fuzzy. How do I get in to change the frequency to make it good again? Thanks!

View more questions Search