Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flfreebird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 11:40 PM
    How to find a old friend free
    I know there are ways to find people and not pay for it, just haven't found the right site yet, They all want a fee for doing what can be done free if you know where to go, any help please.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2008, 04:26 AM
    If the person that you are looking for is in the U.S. then to a certain extent, there are ways to find people for free. Below, are several sites that you might be able to use.

The Web's Largest People Search by Background Check, Public Records Search, E-Mail Address - Find People and Search Business at PeopleFinders.com
    Can find names, relatives/spouses - both former and current, places where currently living and where they have lived, businesses owned/operated. About that much anyway, for free. After maybe finding out possible city where living, could do a Google search for first, last name and then the city/town state and see if an address and phone number comes up.

Find a Friend - High School Military College Class Reunions
    If they've registered there, they might have posted some information about themselves that might be available in the free section of the site.

Free Birthday Database
    Cities, towns, states and Zip Codes are listed. Don't really know how up to date it is.

If you know where they might be, than a lot of counties in the states of the U.S. also have court docket listings that are available online free of charge.
    jay yas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flfreebird
    I know there are ways to find people and not pay for it, just havent found the right site yet, They all want a fee for doing what can be done free if you know where to go, any help please.
    What if you don't have there phone and only there name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find a free psychiatrist? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm studying about bipolar and depression I found out that I may be self-diagnosing. How can I find help with no money?:confused:

FREE way to find telephone numbers [ 10 Answers ]

Help! Help! Help! Lol Is there any FREE way to find an unlisted telephone number or cell phone number of someone. I know the location but can't find the number FREE anywhere~ Thank you!! Daisy

Is there any free way to find out how to get a grant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Brian Dalton and I have looked all over the place to find a site that can tell me exactly how to apply for a grant so that I can start my own homw business without having to pay 24.99 for a cd or book or anything of that nature.can someone please help.Thank you kindly.

Where Do I find about free Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I have have been searching to find out about free grants and everywhere I look I have to pay for the information. Is there anywhere I can find out about free grants and applications for the grants with out spending any money?

View more questions Search