Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sean92128 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2008, 10:39 PM
    pai gow poker probabilities
    In pai gow poker, the probability of getting a pai gow is 0.161. Can anyone tell me the probability of getting an Ace high paigow, a king high paigow, a queen high paigow, a jack high, a 10 high or a nine high. I tried to find this info at wizardofodds.com , which answers many gaming questions, but it didn't have an answer.

Thanks,
    Sean

Check out some similar questions!

Probabilities and Odds [ 1 Answers ]

In a country of 2,000,000 with less than 10 cell phones per 100 inhabitants, what is the probability that if a natural disaster kills 500,000 people, your neighbor will have a cell phone you can borrow>

What are the probabilities? [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her...

Calculating probabilities [ 1 Answers ]

If I knowthe probability that an event will occur how do I find the probability of events occurring in a random sample

Probabilities and combination [ 1 Answers ]

what is the probability of drawing flushes (5cards) in a deck of cards?

Probabilities [ 1 Answers ]

A new integrated computer system is to be installed worldwide for a major corporation. Bids on this project are being solicited, and the contract will be awarded to one of the bidders. As a part of the proposal for this project, bidders must specify how long the project will take. There will be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.