Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 09:53 PM
    Douglas Feith
    I have always known that this war on Terrorist is a crock of bull.

Neocons ADMIT that "War On Terror" Is a Hoax

People are now starting to bring the truth out into the open.

Terrorist Triage | Print Article | Newsweek.com

What are your thoughts on Douglas Feith?

Douglas J. Feith

There seems to be opposing views.

Right Web | Profile | Douglas Feith

I think he is telling the truth and being scorned for it by the NeoCon hate mongers. All roads lead to Feith?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Yeah those Jews infiltrating the government again .

The war agsinst the jihadists who attacked us has always been 2 pronged ;to target AQ and to go after regimes that sponsor the jihadists .

The big lie has been that there was no plan for the post invasion. That the neocons in the DOD blocked the plan called “Future of Iraq”. Dough Feith's new book reveals that it was actuallly the fools in the State Dept. like Richard Armitage ,and the incompetent Viceroy they chose ,L Paul Bremer that threw the monkey wrenches into post invasion Iraq. According to Joe Klein of Time Magazine, the military commanders wanted to work with tribal leaders,similar to what General Petraeus has since implemented , and Bremer said tribes were a thing of the past.The plan was for a swift handover of power to Iraqi leaders internal and exiles .Bremer opposed it even up to the time the Iraqis held their first elections post-invasion.

To the extent that Bremer held onto his job for so long after it was clear he was not up to the challenge ,President Bush takes a hit . Bremer should've been replaced as soon as it was clear he would not follow the game plan . Powell and Armitage would 've left the Administration earlier sparing us their further undermining of the policy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Yes, there was no 911, there is no regular attacks on Israel and Iran is not supporting the "minor political disagreement in Iraq"
    fanman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I have always known that this war on Terrorist is a crock of bull.

Neocons ADMIT that "War On Terror" Is a Hoax

People are now starting to bring the truth out into the open.

Terrorist Triage | Print Article | Newsweek.com

What are your thoughts on Douglas Feith?

Douglas J. Feith

There seems to be opposing views.

Right Web | Profile | Douglas Feith

I think he is telling the truth and being scorned for it by the NeoCon hate mongers. All roads lead to Feith?
    Like all the other designers of the "War on Terror" (Wolfowitz, Cheney, etc) when it was HIS turn to serve in the military he, like all the other "Chicken Hawks" cut and hid behind deferments because he, like Cheney, Gingrich et all had "other priorities"
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 10:39 AM
    I think the first hoax here is George Washington claiming to an admission that the '"War On Terror" is a hoax.' I think Feith has done an admirable job in refuting the prevailing false narrative we've heard for the past 5 years. It's a shame idiots like "George Washington" will probably get more coverage for their twisted views of Feith's work than will Feith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transplanting Douglas Fir tree [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I need to transplant 2 douglas fir trees from the back yard to the front. They are 6 feet tall and 10 years old. Can I do it myself? And How do I do it?

Hunter Douglas Alustra Silhouette Shades ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hunter Douglas Alustra Silhouette Shades (and yes, I've checked the hunter douglas website first). The shades I have are large... about 5 feet across. Over the years small particles of dust (and a few itsy bitsy dead insects) have settled in the middle of the blinds/shades (the outside of...

View more questions Search