Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 09:17 PM
    I got to know now!
    I got to know. If we vote in a Democrat, will they have the power to oust this creepy bald buzzard? Or, is he the Homeland Security Creepy Buzzard for life? He gives me nightmares. I'll vote for anyone that gets rid of this CREEP.

Homeland Security Update: Chertoff Says New Laws Needed

"the public should not second-guess government actions and claim that federal officials are overstepping their authority."

Who does this Jackass think he is anyway?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Chertoff will be gone no matter who is elected and I won't shed a tear at his departure. He lies to us about his commitment to secure the borders. What good is taking the fight to the enemy if we leave ourselves vulnerable at home? He has turned DHS into the nation's welcome wagon.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Good to know. Thanks Tom.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Unless he declares hisself king, uses the military to desolve Congress and execute the Supreme Court. ** happens in other countries.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 10:18 AM
    I am just wondering what goes through their minds when they go back and re-listen or read their own quotes... I hope there are a lot of bruised foreheads from pounding their heads on their desks, or bruised buns cause they asked some one to kick them in the A$$.
    This is ridiculous...
    I will second guess if I want to!
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

May 10, 2008, 01:43 PM
    I've said this before, but--- We're going to get a Democrat fer sure. Clinton, Obama, or McCain.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    I've said this before, but--- We're gonna get a Democrat fer sure. Clinton, Obama, or McCain.
    LOL!
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

May 10, 2008, 06:45 PM
    The problem with Homeland Security is that it became the umbrella for about twenty plus previous separate departments. These extra measures bogged down government services even further and now they have their nose in our backyard snooping while OBL's making enough videos to cover the hills of Hollywood.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 01:58 AM
    Bobby ;the 1st part of your comment hits the nail on the problem of DHS . It is too big and cumbersome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got to love kids #2 [ 3 Answers ]

One Monday morning, a kindergarten teacher asked her students what they did over the weekend. One student told her that he'd found a cat but it was dead. "Well how do you know it was dead?" asked the teacher. "Because I pissed in his ear and he didn't move." answered the child innocently. The...

You got to Read These! [ 7 Answers ]

The World's Shortest Books: THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY by Jane Fonda & Cindy Sheehan. Illustrated by Michael Moore _______________________ MY CHRISTIAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS & HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA by Rev Jesse Jackson & Rev Al Sharpton

View more questions Search