Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missnatalie1995 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Defenitely a cute top. You can probably pair it with leggings and some flats or a cute pair of jeans and a nice heel.
    Thomaslover_C Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Oh my! It's sooo CUTE! I love it! Yes that top would be perfect to wear. I think that a bright pair of jeans.
    delight Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 10, 2008, 08:28 AM
    ADELA,

It looks nice if your hair is cut shorter than the shoulder cutting.
    What is yours?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by delight
    ADELA,

It looks nice if ur hair is cut shorter than the shoulder cutting.
    What is urs?
    What does hair length have to do with the shirt she is asking about?
    misswisdom7 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Cute top just work it and add color to it , I think whatever you wear under needs to be tight ) fitted) because its already loss at the top the important thing os how you feel when you where it , just keep an open mind you go girl go for something different

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Verbal agreement about what is included in sale [ 5 Answers ]

Hi We have recently sold our house and included in the price was carpets, curtains, shed, some fixtures and fittings. However, that was not enough for the buyer and she hood winked and blackmailed us into agreeing to leave a considerable amount of furniture and all the white goods. She has not...

Out of pocket expenses included in 1099 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I do Independent Contractor work and received a 1099 that included in my pay monies I had paid out of pocket, up front for hotel and food. They were supposed to reimburse me separately and I'm not sure how to show this on my taxes. Any help would be appreciated

Property included in bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

I am behind on my rental property payments, can I include them in a bankruptcy? They are the reason I am bankrupt. Would this save my paid of residence from being taken and sold by the lenders.

Per Diem and mileage included in box 1 of W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I travel for work and I was paid per diem and mileage reimbursement. When my w-2 was generated, the company lumped all the per diem, mileage, and income into one sum and reported that in box 1 on my W-2. I was under the impression that the per diem and mileage were tax free income. So,...

View more questions Search