Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

May 9, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Why I'm acting like this
    I was once a fun and hyper teenger with friends and family.. love doing stuff with them and always living good.. everyone knowz I'm crazy and you know just fun to hanq outt... and always keeping it real... but now everyone noticed that I'm not crazy... at sometimes I'm not..
    Now I just keep thinking too much and stressing out.. just like that... there isn't an exactly reason why I'm being like this..
    I think.. ive lost ma confiedence.. and thinking that I should just get out from where I am... have a little spacee...
    Any advice..
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 9, 2008, 07:40 PM
    First off I really can't understand half of what you're saying, is there anyway you can not type in slang? Sounds like (from what I could gather from the gibberish) is that you're dealing with depression.. you could also be bipolar.. where you're really happy and hyper one moment and the next you're really down.. see a doctor.. or counselor.. they can help decipher what's going on... don't be down on yourself though for this, tell your family that you need to get some help for your well being.. good luck
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Well if plonak understood 1/2 of what you said that is 99 percent more.
    This is not a chat site nor is it a place for text talk. We perfer real english, ( and will forgive some bad spelling)

But you have to be yourself, not someone you are not for others.

May 9, 2008, 07:55 PM
    I just changed it.. it was written in slanqq... "plonak" now understood me by my english..
    But I won't write any slangs... thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Thank you, while some of the other teens may be "in" with you, also remember we have teens from dozens if not 100's of countries here from time to time also. Plus a lot of really old people like me who understand people but not always teens.

May 10, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Any other advices...
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 11, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Live for you, not for others. God made you like this for a reason, don't change yourself for others, your family loves you for you, your 'true friends' love you for you. Stay just the way that you are. Don't think what others will think when they see you. Its what you think when you see you.

May 11, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Thanks "salluasdf" I justt wish I couldd juss be my selff.. and hanqq out..
    Be crazyy and alwayss happyy...
    Brittney1515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladieedee21
    I was once a fun and hyper teenger with friends and family..love doing stuff with them and always living good..everyone knowz im crazy and you know just fun to hanq outt...and always keeping it real...but now everyone noticed that im not crazy...at sometimes im not..
    now i just keep thinking to much and stressing out..just like that...there isnt an exactly reason why im being like dis..
    i think..ive lost ma confiedence..and thinking that i should just get out from where i am...have a little spacee...
    any advice..
    I don't really think I have an answer but I feel the same way as you do
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 09:58 PM
    No. Sorry I give up. Can't understand your code..

May 12, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Don't postt... if you don't know...
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

May 12, 2008, 05:04 PM
    The "code" isn't at all complicated.

ladieedee21, do you play sports? If you don't, I'd give them a shot. The stress might go away, and you'll get a chance to be yourself.

May 12, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Yah Sometimes I play sports...
    Ill try doing that too..
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladieedee21
    Dont postt...if you dont know....
    If you want an answer, you need to ask clearly. Talking/writing in a way that may be difficult for some of us "Not down or jiggy wid it" or in a convoluted manner, will result in you perhaps missing out on getting an answer from a person who is genuinely trying to help you

Perhaps you might want to drop the 'tude...

Regards,
    X

May 12, 2008, 06:21 PM
    I feel a little annoyed... just wrote that...
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 15, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Here's what I think, I think your just going through a time in yourlife where everything is wacky, nothing feels right, and people just irritate you, I don't think this makes you bipolor I think it makes you a teenager, my advice is everyday take a walk BY YOURSELF, and everymorning no matter how you feel say "goodmorning everybody" trust me I am going through the same thing and this really helps.

May 20, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonador101
    here's what i think, i think your just going through a time in yourlife where everything is wacky, nothing feels right, and people just irritate you, i don't think this makes you bipolor i think it makes you a teenager, my advice is everyday take a walk BY YOURSELF, and everymorning no matter how you feel say "goodmorning everybody" trust me i am going through the same thing and this really helps.

Hopefully.. us teenagerss are crazyy...
    Mann we just think we have too much but we don't and sometimes I can't really put that through my head..
    But yeah.. I think I will do thatt...
    But out of curiousity, you are a teenager?
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

May 20, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Try and do something your good at that'll bost your convidence
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 20, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Sounds like you're just worrying about it too much. Be yourself. And don't let things get to you. Who cares what other people think?
    Emma151 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

May 21, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Email me
    [email protected]

We are totally having the same problem!!

I'm going away to venice in 2 weeks and I need to loose weight
    I feel so fat!

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Getting Into Acting [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to get into acting (like movies and Tv) How do I go about this?

Why is he acting like this? [ 3 Answers ]

I use to like this guy who has never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. He did some things to suggest he liked me, and I don’t think it was wishful thinking, others agreed just thought he was shy. His friends found out or figured it out and meddled without asking me and told him Ive liked...

Why is he acting like this? [ 1 Answers ]

One night this guy and I flirted while tipsy. I happen to have a huge crush on him and have trouble acting like myself around him. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. He did flirt with me and our friends encouraged it, and some people (including ones who didn’t know about my crush) said I...

View more questions Search