Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slickster Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 12:02 AM
    I Definitely would not recommend taking mushrooms. If you get paranoid smoking pot you probably will have a bad trip. Some of my old friends took mushrooms and never were the same again. They became paranoid to the point of schizophrenia. Granted, this is not the norm but is definitely a risk.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 12:12 AM
    What's become of this world when we actually ask for advice to see if taking shrooms is a good idea..

Next thing you know, I'm going to get a PM that says, "You think it's a good idea to drink, while carrying a weapon, and then have unprotected sex with a perfect stranger I meet at a bar?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a time-limit for taking my ex to court? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My ex-wife still owes me money from our separation. We had agreed that she would give me $15,000 (minus any mortgage arrears at that time, which was $2400), and she would take over the mortgage and it (the house) would be put in her name. She gave me $3,000 in Aug/04, I have tried to...

Taking some time off. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi folks, Due to personal matters, and for reasons that I am not able to discuss at this time, I am taking a leave of absence from this board for a while. I've had a terrific time discussing various topics with all of you, from religion to gun control to politics. We live in interesting...

Can you die of shrooms? [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my friend have some shroom wich we are going to take but some one said you can die of then so we dicied to find out aboute them then take them

View more questions Search