Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khan82 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 01:47 AM
    What are the questions can be asked to the accountant if we going to interview them?
    Hi. I'm unversity student. I have an assignment on above topic. So please help me. Thank you for the answer.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2008, 01:55 AM
    I can give you some insight as to the types of questions that you shouldn't ask during an interview because of the legal issues that might arise. They are listed in many places on the Internet.

Questions Not to Ask During an Interview - Google Search

Illegal Interview Questions - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are frequently asked questions in technical interview of Chemical Engineer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I'm B.Tech in Petrochemical Technology... plz let me know the question asked in technical interview of Chemical or Process Engineer By learning any chemical software can I improve my marketability... Please help this out... :confused:

Technical questions asked in internship interview [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am related to computer science field and want to undertake an internship in my field .can anybody knows what number of technical questions r asked in an internship interview.

Questions asked at an interview for a manager's position [ 2 Answers ]

If someone out there could help me on working to come up with about seven to ten interview questions on someone taking charge, knowing how to organize things and getting people motivated and working again. Its my job to find the right person that will fill those qualities and more. Whatever help...

What are the most asked questions on customer services [ 2 Answers ]

Just wanted to know what are the most asked questions on customer services representative questions

View more questions Search