Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobeva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Obtaining passport
    I was born on a military base in Germany to American parents, have lost my original birth certificate, and have been unsuccessful in understanding what I need to do to obtain a copy of the birth certificate. Hope this is the right category to post this question in.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 9, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Since you did not provide us enough info about your current status, your parents' status, etc. This link is probably the one.
    How to Obtain Vital Records

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining a German passport [ 1 Answers ]

Both my mother AND father were born in Germany. (1919 and 1905). They are both deceased, but I have their passport from when they were forced to come here to the US during WWII. I also have a set of my Father's PARENT'S passport in German! I was born here in New York. Would I be eligible for...

Obtaining a passport [ 9 Answers ]

How do you go about getting a passport, and what kind of ID will you need in getting one? You know; 1.Where do you go to get one 2.ID needed 3.Cost 4. Is there an expiration date like your drivers license?

Obtaining a EU passport [ 2 Answers ]

I will be joining my boyfriend in the UK in October. He has a EU passport and I will have to go over on a working holiday visa. After 12 months we will be getting married. Will I be able to apply for a EU passport or what will I apply for in order for me to work freely in the UK.

Obtaining a Greek passport [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am interested in getting a Greek passport. I am a US citizen. Both of my parents are from Greece but have become US citizens. How do I go about getting one? Thanks

View more questions Search