Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manesha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Trial balance sheet with pay on credits or cheques
    How can I create a trial balance sheet with pay on credit and cheques?
    manesha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 10:48 PM
    How can I create a Trial balance sheet with pay on credit or cheques?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 9, 2008, 12:09 AM
    Sorry, I don't understand the question. A trial balance is a listing of all of the accounts you have, with their ending debit or credit balances. It's not specifically just something on credit. So I don't know what you're trying to ask. From your spelling of cheques, you obviously aren't in the U.S. where I am, and there are some differences in other countries. But as far as I know, a trial balance is a trial balance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting need assistance with adjusted trial balance, doesn't balance [ 3 Answers ]

1. Office supplies on hand at year end amounted to $ 420 2. The equipment costing $30,000 has an expected life of six years and no salvage value. Mike uses straight-line depreciation. 3. A premium of $ 1500 for a one year insurance policy was paid on November 1. 4. Wages earned by employees but...

Ledger, trial balance, balance sheet [ 5 Answers ]

hello, I have problem with my assignment. Can anyone help me with one question? I have to prepare journals, ledger, trial balance, profit and loss and balance sheet. Jan 6 Bought spare parts on credit 27000 cash sale 62500 Jan 7 charged Moji for repairs 5000 sold spare parts to Koba on...

Creating balance sheet from trial balance [ 10 Answers ]

I am having issues getting a balance sheet to come out right from the given data from a trial balance. Can anyone help me out with this? I have included a picture of what I am working on...

How to do a Post-Closing Trial Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help trying to figure out how to do a post-closing trial balance worksheet. I have tried it and can't figure out how to do it. I have also looked in my book and it doesn't help me out either.

View more questions Search