Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    resdogtanner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 04:18 PM
    I can't remember this movie!
    There is a movie I used to watch when I was a kid that I can't remember. I barely remember anything from it but the few things I do remember are an evil talking tree inside a room with a lot of windows, a small door, a little girl, and a key of some type. This is a live action movie, possibly live action/animated mixed and was made sometime beore the eighties-ish. Please tell me what this movie is!
    passedconfused Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Um... got anymore memories... cause from what you're saying, it sounds like the huggaunch movie? Remember what the little girl looks like at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie I can't remember [ 8 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a movie where a teenage girl is killed the night of I think the prom, and she winds up in heaven. There she is supposed to help the nerdy guy who liked her in high school find romance as an adult. I remember the girl being blond, and something about a car. Does anyone know...

Old movie can't remember the name [ 6 Answers ]

This is going to be vague, BUT you guys, are the only chance I got lol. What I remember from the movie is that. At the start there in a bus or a van, there's a small group of them, I don't know maybe teenagers or something. They reach this place that has a big face (like a fair ground or...

Can't remember movie name [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 years old now and remember watching a movie when I was a kid (so in the 80's) that was about these puppets that were human and they had real human friends. They went between the kids home and the puppets world. There was something about one of the puppets getting suck in the washer or dryer...

View more questions Search