Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    passedconfused Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Vaginal Clots
    Okay, so this is it...

My menstrual cycle has never been regular... if there is such a thing. I am never alarmed when it shows up a week late or early, because that's what I've been used to for years. At the beginning of the year, (resolution: no sex! ) it started coming later and later but I still found no cause for alarm until March--when it didn't come at all. Not that it makes a difference how much, but I fell off the wagon twice and I was quite positive I was not pregnant. But to make sure, I made a gyn appt (although the earliest date I could get was May 12).

Almost two weeks after I saved the date, I began unfamiliar spotting. I figured it was my "tempermental period" and shrugged it off, that is, until the lower back pain started. This was unusual because I don't experience the usual menstrual side effects (no bloating, no cramping, no headaches, no irritability, no problems) The pain turned worse and moved to my abdomen and my sides. I still didn't fret because the appt was near. A week and a half ago I finally stopped spotting, and I fell off the resolution wagon again about two days ago. And now... everything is back! I also experienced a series of vaginal clots. (Ewww! ) A few hours ago, the clot that surfaced was stomach turning and "gi-normous". Still keeping in mind that the appt is less than a week away, how alarmed should I be? Furthermore, can they even do a pelvic with all of the activity going on down there (Gross me out!!)?

Does anyone have any clue what wrong with me?! (you know, so I can prep myself!)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Dherbs.com is a website that is a must for you to visit. It explains, just really (too much) what you are experiencing. I did some web searches but this one did not provide a link that you can access here. I did read through the information which was quite extensive and deamed it necessary for you to read, passedconfused. Good luck. I know you would probably prefer an answer right here, and often you can get that, but your particular problem is multi-faceted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood Clots [ 1 Answers ]

Im a 18 year old college student and I found out not too long ago that I was animec. I was told to take iron pills yet I just couldn't take them because I'm not much of a pill taker. Lately my periods have became heavier and I have blood clots more often and definitely bigger than I have before. Is...

I'm having big clots [ 1 Answers ]

I am 19, I have had a baby a year ago, and I always have regular cycles and flow. I just started two days ago and yesterday about 2 30 I changed my tampon then not 10 min later I had blood all over me, I went inside and was worried but I just cleaned up, and got in the shower while I was in there I...

Blood clots and heavy vaginal bleeding after sex [ 10 Answers ]

I just recently had rough sex with my boyfriend. During the intercourse, he kind of forced it in in a awkward position and ended up hurting me.. we stopped immediately. But I have noticed that I was bleeding... it was little at first but now going on 9 hours I have really heavy bleeding and really...

Blood Clots [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Currently On The Depo Shot After Delivering In Sept. I Haven't Had A Period Since Delivery. I Got The Shot On Dec4 This Is My 1st Period. I Have Blood Clots Bigger Than A Half Dollar. Do You Have Any Suggestions On What Is Happening. I Delivered By C-section. I Haven't Been Sexually Active...

View more questions Search