Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnacav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Probation protocol
    My son was recently put on probation. He is presently living at our house. We have moved all alcohol out of common areas.
    We are planning (been in the works for quite a while) a party this weekend. My son will NOT be at the party. We are planning on having alcohol at the party.
    Can we ask or should we tell the probation officer about the party. It is pretty late for us to cancel the party. Not sure what we should do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 01:30 PM
    What are the exact ( and I mean exact) terms of the probation, if it is no alcohol in the home where he lives, it means no, so if the PO would ever do an inspection of the home it could be an issue.

So if there is to be no alcohol in the home having it there could be a violation. My opinion, get the PO permission , and of course a party can be a party without drinking anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me---ora12560 tns protocol error [ 5 Answers ]

Hi every one am facing some problem regarding oracle 9i I have installed it on my PC with os xp and whenever I log in with 'scott" and "tiger" I get the error ora-12560 tns protocol error can some one please help me regarding this. Also I have tried editing tnsname.ora but I could hardly...

What is protocol [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I have seen the terms like hyper text transfer protocol, tpc/ip protocol etc. Please tell me what this protocols are?

Protocol for the National Anthem [ 2 Answers ]

Is it proper for the National Anthem to be shortened, or stopped abruptly, as an introduction to the Pledge of Allegiance?

TCP UDP protocol [ 3 Answers ]

What is the different between the two above protocol and when and in what (standard) we base to assign the port

View more questions Search