Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Interested80906 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Lost in Anchorage AK
    Hello:

Is anyone out there from Alaska? Or know anything about searching for a missing person in Alaska.

I am trying to find my son.

Worried Mom
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Check out the Alaska Department of Public Safety's website: http://www.dps.state.ak.us/

They also have a link to Active Missing Persons:
    http://www.dps.state.ak.us/ast/abi/Bulletins.asp

This is also another variation of their website that could be useful: http://www.dps.state.ak.us/ast/abi/missing.asp

I hope you find your son.

Feb 23, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Thanks Capt, it's a start.

I live in Colorado, they have a website here that you can visit and find out if someone is incarcerated. I tried for hours to see if AK had something like that ,to no avail.
    I'll give her a try.
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
    Check out this link: http://www.state.ak.us/courts/shctips.htm

Incarcerated - Alaska state or municipal custody
    If you believe the defendant may be in Alaska state or municipal custody, you can contact the Chief Classification Officer of the Department of Corrections to find out where the defendant is being held including those being held in Arizona. The phone number of Chief Classification Officer is (907) 269-7425 (Anchorage number).

It also talks about how to find people incarcerated federally too.

Feb 24, 2006, 07:26 AM
    Good Morning Captain :)

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you. I found my son !

I am so very happy.

Please continue to help anyone with your advise

Sincerely,
    Cynthia
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2006, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Interested80906
    Good Morning Captain :)

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you. I found my son !

I am so very happy.

Please continue to help anyone with your advise

Sincerely,
    Cynthia
    You're very welcome.

I am very happy you found your son Cynthia! :)

Feb 24, 2006, 09:40 PM
    Dear Captain Forest:

Its Cynthia here. Just wanted to let you know I am tripping, if you know what that slang means. When you told me the website to search for my son, you mentioned it also included information about people in the state of Arizona.
    What a coincidence I have a sister incarcerated in the state of Arizona on a federal rap. I have been wanting to find out any info on her too!
    So, now that I am home from work and have my hair down, I going to check it out and see what I can find out.
    Is this a coincidence or do you know?
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2006, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Interested80906
    Dear Captain Forest:

Its Cynthia here. Just wanted to let you know I am tripping, if ya know what that slang means. When you told me the website to search for my son, you mentioned it also included information about people in the state of Arizona.
    What a coincidence I have a sister incarcerated in the state of Arizona on a federal rap. I have been wanting to find out any info on her too!
    So, now that I am home from work and have my hair down, I gonna check it out and see what I can find out.
    Is this a coincidence or do you know?

Purely coincidence.

Actually, I don't know why on their website it talked about Arizona. I thought that was a bit confusing.

But overall, good luck for you though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lost... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories...

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

Lost job [ 4 Answers ]

I recently was let go of a job. They would not give me a reason. I did not have any warning that this was coming. It was not a cutback in employees. I recently applied for another job. When they contacted my previous employer, my interviewer told me that my former boss told this person that...

Lost dog [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I thought I would post on here since I come here often. It's probably a waste of time but worth a try. If anyone is in Austin, TX. That would be the only help. Ill paste from where I posted it somewhere else. http://austin.craigslist.org/laf/127941033.html

View more questions Search