Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pie812 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Workfare information!
    I have to write a paper and give a presentation on Workfare.

Now my question is where do I find graphs and percentages on Workfare? I've been looking but my school has every site blocked.

If anyone can please get me some websites that'd be wonderful!

THANK YOU! :o
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 8, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Well for starters; What is "WORKFARE" ?
    pie812 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 06:50 AM
    Workfare is almost like welfare -- you are given a job for and you work to a minimum for your welfare checks and what not.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Perhaps you will find some useful to you on the following searches? I hope that you do!

Workfare Statistics - Google Search

Workfare Statistics Graph Chart - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

Information [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is chris, and I´m interest in getting a scholarship, s I can go to college, I´m still in high school, but I want information for my future. Also I would like to study in Europe. How can I get help for this?

Project on Workfare [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a big project for Economics/Government on Workfare that requires a 5 page paper, a Powerpoint Presentation and a 5 minute presentation. It's a huge part of my grade and required to graduate so I need to do awesome on it - can anyone give me ANY information, websites, anything on Workfare...

Information [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove ignition cylinder from a 1991 :D honda accord:D

Information? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing research for a novel, and if anyone can give me some good information on Argentinosaurus, Amargasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Giganotosaurus, or at least links to some good informational sites, it would be much appreciated.

View more questions Search