Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 04:58 AM
    Hallmarks on white gold ring
    Have a white gold ring with JLD a crown ,375 a leopard head and a letter C.
    Can you please tell me what all these mean, the ring was given to mean so I have no history

Thanks

Mark
    mandacrick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 08:15 AM

Did you ever find out about your white gold ring with 'jld' stamp inside? I have a gold ring that I'm trying to date with all the same markings except for an 'e' instead of a 'c'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Triangle dot on gold ring [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old ring that has been tested to be 14kt and platinum. There are no markings inside the ring except for a triangle that comprises 3 dots. Anyone know what that means?

Mark on gold ring , is it really gold? [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a "gold" ring that was advertised as 10K gold but upon receipt I find that the mark is not exactly 10K. It has what looks to be a capital U with what looks to be an arrow passing horizontally through it from left to right, but the arrow tip is not visible, only the arrow "tail", It is...

Gold Hallmarks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a thimble Its gold, it feels like gold, it has hallmarks, But I don't know if its gold, it looks like the letter L, an Anchor, and either another Anchor, or a Lion. Can you tell me if this is gold or gold filled Thanks

Gold ring [ 1 Answers ]

I got a gold ring give to me and it has number on the inside I know that it is quite old can eny body tell me what it means the numbers are (5316)

View more questions Search