Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GorgeousAmber Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2008, 03:35 AM
    Same feelings about two guys? I think.
    Okay so here's the thing.. My boyfriend (Tarik) and I are both 15 years old, we've been dating for almost 8 months, about 3 days ago we decided to take a break.. and than yesterday we did the actual break up, and the thing is, I've liked this other guy(Jordan) for a week, but I thought I was in love with tarik, we were even talking about marriage, jobs, kids, I know I'm young but.. I don't know, I'm really confused because when I hinted to Tarik about maybe dating other people to see if were actually meant to be, he asked me the boundaries and if he could kiss other girls AT school, not FROM but At.. which kind of hurt because like does he want to kiss other girls AT school because he wants to see if were right for each other or because he just doesn't love me as much as he thinks he does, and he kind of has a temper like gets angry easily, and the look I see him give to me or whomever scares me, maybe Tarik isn't mature enough. Jordan , well he's almost 17 plays football and he's still a virgin. Tarik on the other hand, gave his virginity away at like age 13.. I'm just like really confused.. I smile and laugh so much around both of them and there's different things I like too, with Tarik he knows me better than anyone and Jordan he doesn't know every detail but he knows enough..
    Just if anyone has any ideas.. that'd be great..
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 8, 2008, 03:51 AM
    I think if you were in a relationship that was serious enough to be talking of a future together then you need more than a week to move on. Just because he is doesn't mean that you have to. If he has a desire to kiss other girls at school I would assume that he doesn't care for you as much as he says he does.
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 8, 2008, 10:31 AM
    For one thing you're too young to be talking about marriage. I'm not saying that you guys aren't going to end up together, but most times people do move on. If you really loved Tarik; you wouldn't have a doubt in your mind about anything (even another guy). Yes you may have feeling for other guys from time to time, but love concurs all. Jordon sounds nice, but the age difference might be a problem with you, your parents, his peers, his parents, and college.

When you start a relationship with somebody don't start talking about your future together. If you don't let all that marriage and kid talk get into your head the break up won't hurt sooo much.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 8, 2008, 05:30 PM
    It is clear in your story, so I bet you already know this in your heart, that you and Tarik are no longer in the "exclusive" mindset so you are effectively moving on. Whether you ever get back together is a different issue, a break is another word for "breakup".

Be honest with each other about it. You don't need to tie pointless strings on your ex to make his life at school miserable. Just break up and both enjoy the next year with new dates.

As for Jordan, again, no biggie here. Just date whomever you wish. As long as you avoid the silly "girlfriend" title, you can date freely, keep your virginity intact, keep Jordan's intact... noobody's stressing anyone with inappropriate behavior pretending to be older and more ready for stuff than you really are.

Ease up the drama, lighten your dating restrictions and just have some fun. Non-sexual fun, that is. Relax.

May 9, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Wow, thank you very muchhh!. you guys seriously helped outt..
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 9, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Your welcome. SORRY to speak for everyone, but I think they will agree. We wish you the best, and hope you keep in touch.
    Guido221 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 06:03 PM
    I WOULD NOT GO WITH TARIK. Obviously, Jordan is more mature. I don't see how you could possibly talk straight with Tarik if he already had sex with someone before you. At 13?

May 10, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Yeah, I know what you mean.. it was really awkward and depressing knowing he just gave his away.. and than wanted to take mine away.. thnks for everyone's help.
    wezziebabii28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 06:05 PM
    I think that if you really wanted to be together and you loved each other so much like you say you do then you wouldn't of broke up in the first place but I don't really no the whole get down from the geco I'm just saying what ever which 1 u want to be with you should go with that person. Don't have no regrets I lost a loved 1 not dead just left me my first love and I'm telling you that isn't no joke if you love that nigga then you be with that nigga if the sparks isn't sparkin in you heart then it wasn't meant to be probably down the road sometime yea diggg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Not sure about feelings [ 4 Answers ]

I like someone 3 yrs older. Should I try to not like her? Or just wait till I'm older? p.s. I'm 13 and she's 16, she and I are like brother and sis

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search