Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrell007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Filing Alphabetically
    Filing
    How would you file the company, A McNee Interior Design Ltd, with the 'A' or 'M'
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 8, 2008, 03:27 AM
    If other companies are filed by the last name, I would suggest filing by the "M."
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 8, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Well I would file it under M, but that's in the UK, different countries might not agree :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 8, 2008, 03:30 AM
    I did forget one thing. It would look like this if filed according to the "M." McNee, A. Interior Design Ltd.
    nianessboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 06:51 PM

You isn't no help
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Sep 30, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nianessboo View Post
    yall aint no help
    Haha... you can tell you're new :)
    cindyt951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Need help filing alphabetically

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alphabetically what order should these names be listed? [ 2 Answers ]

Wamanco WMD W.T.A. W-1

Sorting strings alphabetically [ 3 Answers ]

I'm making a source code for the program that sorts strings alphabetically in any sorting techniques(either quicksort,mergesort,heapsort or radix sort).. I will really appreciate if you can help me.. even just the program in sorting the strings in either the mention sorting techniques above.....

Filing status as Married Filing Jointly or Filing Separately [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in USA on L1 for the following time period: May 2006 to January 2007. August 2007 till Date. According to the substantial presence test, I completed my 183 days in US in November 2007. So during 2007 I was a dual status alien. My non-working spuose and year old...

I want a program that will sort a word list alphabetically [ 2 Answers ]

I have a site that you type in letters and it finds possible words for those letters... So then I copy it and paste it in notepad so I can work with it... But the problem Is that words are aligned with left edge of file and are not in alphabetic order... What I need is to run results...

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

View more questions Search