Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mindsecho Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Taxes kept for back child support
    Is there anyway to find out if I owe some back support which is currently being paid via paycheck if they will keep my refunds? Like a place on the IRS website to find out if its been flagged?:confused:
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

May 7, 2008, 10:27 PM
    If you have signed an arrangement to pay child support, you should get your stimulus tax rebate.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 8, 2008, 11:44 AM
    A call to the IRS should reveal whether there is a child support seizure order levied against your refund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support & Taxes [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend receiving child support and was told: If the father misses any child support payments he will not be able to claim them on his taxes. Is this true? Boo

Back child support for adult child [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Texas collecting back child support through a child support collection agency for my two adult children. I admitted years ago to my ex-husband that one of the adult child may not be his but he never took the DNA test and could not get the other man to take the test. This summer I learned...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Back Child Support /taxes [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello i'm a mother of 4 children i have 3 from my 1st marriage all my childern r grown up my problem lies in child support i had to receive food stamps and helth benefits through ill state aid. They have received all there money back from my ex he still owes me 12,000.00 dollars he has...

View more questions Search