Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hqfdez247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Are there any local stores that sells the REAL l-glotothione in NYC?
    I have tried almost every stores but no luck and I don't trust buying things from the internet so please help me? :(
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

May 7, 2008, 08:12 PM
    The online store where I bought my cream has agents there in NYC, here's the link.. goodlcuk!

Quote Originally Posted by hqfdez247
    i have tried almost every stores but no luck and i dont trust buying things from the internet so please help me??:(
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

May 7, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Ooops sorry, I guess you're out of luck. But search for my posts and if you can find the post about (gluta-c cream) that I bought online then you can find their website. Or just search gluta c, its easier that way duh.. im so stupid.
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2008, 01:48 PM

Try funky mommy.net, they are located in NY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

Title/author of short story- man sells his soul to satan for stopwatch [ 1 Answers ]

From a short story anthology I read 7-8 years ago. A man sells his soul to satan for a stopwatch. The deal is when he stops the watch, time will stop, and the man can live forever in that moment. He goes through life tempted several times to stop the watch, with his girlfriend, or later his son,...

Property management sells my unit [ 1 Answers ]

Property sells my unit too property investments, and gives me no notice of the sale. I only receive letters on my door from "investments" Doesn't original landlord have to give me notice of the change even though rental agreement is to stay the same?? Doesn't a new agreement need ...

View more questions Search