marthieposthumus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 12:31 AM
    Error message
    Error message when trying to save a web page. Please help me

Marthie
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2006, 02:08 AM
    OK so if you'd tell us what the error message says we may be able to help you better.
    Also other important information is;
    * Is this from ALL sites or just one
    * What are you trying to do
    * Where are you trying to save to
    * WHat OS and browser are you using

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Far Cry Error Message [ 5 Answers ]

I installed and updated the game Far Cry, but this Error keeps coming up: "Please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and restart application " I have unticked the Emulation programs that I can think of. ( Alcohol, and uninstalled Ghost9 and Clone DVD2 ). Nothing works, put in CD, click Icon...

DVD Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I've got Power DVD 5.0 and every time I try to play a Copyright Protected DVD, I get the error message "TV out port not configured properly", with the details being "Can't play copyright protected DVDs with TV out function enabled". I have looked in the WinME help and support page. My graphics...

Error message [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to fix my computer. At shut down, I keep getting a drwts.32 error and a dwwin.exe. Error. Any idea what it is and how to fix it?

Error message [ 4 Answers ]

Help me. Every time I turn on my computer I get this message A Fatal Exception OE has occurred at 0028:00c9106c. The current application will be terminated. I am using Windows 98SE What does this mean message mean and how do I fix it?

Error message [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I just bought my new dell PC, when I was setting it up, I found my mic doewsnt work. It says error message 0x80004005, it then says to install it from my add remove programs but its not in there. I was just wondering what kind of sound card I have in it, should it been SOUNDMAX,and if so...

View more questions Search