Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Stress Relievers
    Wat r some really good stress relievers?
    Shea boner Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Stress balls seem to work

May 7, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Ne other suggestions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Yes, I have often used the balls, some people like to meditate, others use martial arts, to some music or dance. Shooting hoops ( unless you are bad and gets more stress)

May 7, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Well the reason I'm asking is because my period is like a day late and it might be because of all the stress I have which is what I'm really hoping because otherwise I'm pregnant
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 7, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Turn on some loud music and start dancing around the room headbanging.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Exercise is the best stress reliever. Dancing, jumping jacks anything that makes you work your body and you don't have to think.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy666
    Well the reason im askin is because my period is like a day late n it might be because of all the stress i have which is wat im really hoping because otherwise im pregnant
    Not having sex when you aren't ready for a baby, that's a great stress reliever.
    easyluckyhard Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

May 15, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Heyy smoke some bud
    That should relive some stress
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by easyluckyhard
    heyy smoke some bud
    that should relive some stress

Smoking bud (which I'm sure is a euphemism for pot) is illegal, we do not condone illegal activities on this site. Read the rules and regulations before posting.

Thank you.
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 15, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Stress can cause a period to be late. It may sound kind of silly but when ever I was freaking out or stressed or even sad about something, it really helped to write down all of my feelings in a diary, or journal.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 15, 2008, 09:41 PM
    I suggest you talk to someone you trust about your fears and don't keep them to yourself. Then make an appointment or take a home pregnancy test for reassurance.

To avoid this type of stress in the future (because an unwanted pregnancy is not the only risk) you should seriously think of condoms or abstinance in the future until you are certain you can handle the responsibilities.

It's a good rule to be 'better safe, than sorry' to avoid this particular type of stress in the future.

Otherwise, for any typically stressful day, exercise, music, a good book and a visit with friends usually help you round out the day.

Good luck dear, I hope you get the checkup and assurance that you need.

Let us know.

templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Mindless puzzle games like Alchemy and Mah Jong. They just zone me out, it's a lot like meditation (for m anyway).
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 16, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Taking a walk. Going to a movie.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 18, 2008, 08:36 AM
    I find a hop cup of tea or coffee, some music and scented candles or something like them is a good way to relax...

(I know that's kind of over the top lol, but it helps! =D )
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Masturbation or abstinence versus teen sex is the best thing to prevent the type of stress you are experiencing.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 20, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy666
    Well the reason im askin is because my period is like a day late n it might be because of all the stress i have which is wat im really hoping because otherwise im pregnant
    Well, it's been two weeks now, so you should have a result one way or the other.. and the initial stress should be over..

Let us know what happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over the counter pain relievers [ 1 Answers ]

Of the many over the counter pain relieves on the market place. Excedrin back and body, tylenol PM, etc. is there one that stands out. Your opinions

I stress! [ 2 Answers ]

HI. This is a problem just to say really I stress... A LOT. I get easily wound up and I just need to know how should I calm down. I also get bored a lot any ideas?? :confused:

Natural stress relievers [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone have a good suggestion for a natural stress reliever? I am on probation and I cannot do take anything illegally. Thank you in advance.

Stress Relievers [ 10 Answers ]

What kind of things/activities do you do to relieve stress and take care of yourself?

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

View more questions Search