Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Feb 21, 2006, 10:44 PM
    Question about shows
    Well the I'm trying to create this show and I've been working on it for at least three years and its my dream... so I want to ask what do you (the people) think of the idea magic vesus machine? And in a story can their be contravesy? Meaning that it shows both sides of the story that makes the viewers think about which is right or wrong? By the way this is an anime show. And does a good story need a lot of words or a lot of action that also contributes to the development of the plot?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2006, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabo
    and does a good story need a lot of words or a lot of action that also contributes to the development of the plot?
    First, you need to identify your target audience –Children, Adults, Teenagers, Senior Citizens?

Then, based on the type of audience, you should choose your story format.

Children like to see lots of actions, etc. while teenagers would want to see something a bit more mature, yet funny too.

The real trick is to be able to make something that is funny for all age groups (see Shrek and Shrek 2)

Feb 22, 2006, 05:11 PM
    WELL THANXfor that input. Well I'm I'm planning it too be teen agers yet a pg rated show. Their will be blood and homour for shur but also its gonn be based on the characters in real life... what I mean is that I'm using my friends specific chraracteristics to portray the charcters in the show. Plus its Anime so it will target younger kids and hopefully the teenagers.
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Feb 27, 2006, 01:23 AM
    Magic vs machine... cartoon... ummmm sounds like the cartoon VISIONARIES

Feb 27, 2006, 04:20 PM
    Do you think magic and machines have been done before as a cartoon anime show? I have watched practically 4 dozen anime show and have taken all the great ideas that makes the show so popular and amazing and put it into one show. Everything here in this show is unique. All the weapons are my design and most of them are out of this world. Their just the best weapons ever. The actions is intense and little talking but the dialouge is enough to make the show flow. Does a show have to have like a lesson?meaning there is a underlying theme... a moral?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

2 kids shows [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the shows Zoobalizoo and Square one? If so, do you know where I could find websites with pictures from those shows or clips?

New monitor shows no signal [ 1 Answers ]

PC: Gateway 500, Radeon Graphics card Started to experience a problem with the monitor cutting out and freezing the system about a year ago. Deducted through Gateway service, though we didn't have a service contract, that we needed a new video card. A month or two later started experiencing...

How about this one?! [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I don't know the name or who sings it, but this guys talks about how jesse is a friend, then he sings, I wish I had jesse's girl, why can't I find a woman like that, like jesse's girl. Well that's all that I can remember, so if any can help me please do!!

View more questions Search