Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aa2q4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Tearchs retirement
    What are teachers retirment like?:) :)
    aa2q4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 01:35 PM
    If they haved worked over 20 years they will receive 50% of what you made in your carrer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2008, 03:27 PM
    It will depend on where the teach, what county, and if in the US what school system. It can be good to fair to really bad just depends on where they are teaching and how many years there were with that school system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Best Retirement [ 7 Answers ]

I am over 45. What are some of the better retirement funds to put my money into at this time? Or would an annuity be better?

Retirement Withdrawals [ 1 Answers ]

How does one calculate the min. amt. to be withdrawn each year? Thank you

Early retirement [ 10 Answers ]

I'm planning to retire at age 45, maybe 46. What would be the best way to extract money with least amount of penalty? I've been told annuities or something like that. Also, what would be a maximum annual amount that I could get? Thanks!

Retirement Withdrawal [ 3 Answers ]

I was awarded a large sum of money from my ex-spouse's retirement account. Federal taxes were taken out the lump sum amount and I used the balance to purchase a home. Do I need to claim these funds received as income to me on my Federal Tax Return? Thanks for any help on this question. Karen

Retirement because of Disability [ 5 Answers ]

I have worked for this company for 30yrs & have been on permanent disability for the last 2 yrs. I called today to respectfully tell them I will not be returning due to permanent disability. I have spoken with our long term disability provider & they said I must contact the company. I have told...

View more questions Search