Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jyn23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Urgent Help Needed!!
    James Madison wrote the 10th Essay in the Federalist Papers. He detailed information about segments/groups within the population, what were they "specifically called," what are they specifically called now? What is the significance of this Essay? Who gets the most and the least in the United States today? Why?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2006, 03:36 AM
    Here is the text: The Federalist Papers, #10.

Madison spoke of controlling the violence of "factions"; "a number of citizens, whether amounting to a majority or a minority of the whole, who are united and actuated by some common impulse of passion, or of interest, adversed to the rights of other citizens, or to the permanent and aggregate interests of the community."

"Faction" is still used today, but the more general "movement", I think, is used more frequently.

I will leave it to you to read the text for an answer to your 3rd question.

As for your 4th question; what do you mean? Who gets the most what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten - urgent advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All, We brought home a stray kitten at the age of 2 weeks. Everything had been all right with him until the time he got about 4 months old. We were about to take him to the vet for the initial vacination when suddenly he started losing hair on his head. There appeared some small verruca like...

Help!urgent! [ 4 Answers ]

Any guy that had a lot of girls or that has good expirience help me please... I'm 15 OK I know I'm pretty young but I love this girl a lot and I really like her there is a problem... she goes to my school I see her a lot in the school but I never talked to her not even told her hi... I'm scared...

View more questions Search