Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 12:46 PM
    I See A Army Man
    Okay a couple weeks ago a had a very weird dream. That I was in my home and I walked out on my front porch and saw a guy who looked like he was in an army uniform. I didn't recognize him at all and he didn't seem familiar to anyone I knew. When the guy turned and looked at me I heard a loud gun shot and I thought I woke up. But I couldn't move at all and every time I closed my eyes I saw his face and heard the gun shot. Well I talked to my friend about it and he found it weird. After a while I just started to forget about it. But then one day I was over at my nabors house talking and I just brought up the subject. Then he told me that a few times when he looked over at my house in my sisters window cause it's right acroos his window. He saw a unfamiliar guy standing in a army uniform. He had no idea who it was. I know I've wrote a lot but believe me that I'm making none of this stuff up at all.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 7, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Can you find out if somebody that lived in your house joined the army?
    CanIDoIt Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2009, 03:43 PM

Is it possible that "an" army man was actually a soldier?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2009, 05:19 AM

Please keep an eye on the dates - this is from 2008.
    CanIDoIt Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Nov 21, 2009, 05:33 AM

Right... hence the sarcasm. Anyhoo, I've read quite a few of your posts, from family to legal & you are quite the informed/informative person. Not that you need to hear it from me but keep up the good work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drafting Army [ 6 Answers ]

Can your only son be drafted into the army? My mother would like to know. I am worried about my older brother that's why. He really loves his family,and I don't want to see him go! My sister and I are worried sick! Please help!

My career in the Army [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir, I am an army officer , doing comparatively well. My only problem is that I have to appear in promotion exam which is in sep 2008. Earlier , I have appeared twice in the same exam but flunked. Can you tell me whether , this time I will pass or not & how is my future career in army

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

Spirit army [ 4 Answers ]

This may seem very shocking it certainly was to me. The other night in bed under the influence, I happened to see a dark figure come out of the bathroom door. I prayed to God , my spiritual advisor and to to send all good spritits tohelp me. The images left my room. The next day looking out the...

View more questions Search