Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    builtontherock Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Radio won't work
    I took out the factrey radio and installed another one was working find till the hot wire touch the metal and sparked now no fire at the plug.checked all fuse all good .where next
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2008, 12:11 PM
    If the fuses are all good, you need to purchase a new radio.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 7, 2008, 12:13 PM
    I hate when that happens!
    Every time that happened to me I had to buy a new fuse or a new radio.
    If you have to buy a new radio--
    If you buy a stereo from Best Buy for over $100. They will install it for free.
    comfortracing Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Well, "sometimes" there are fuses inside the radio too. I'd check there too first.
    builtontherock Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 01:29 PM
    O yea by the way my cig lighter quit working to
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 7, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Then something must of shorted out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

Carrier Heater won't shut off! Blows only cool air. Heat won't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do? My carrier heater is only 2 years old. As of yesterday the heater unit wouldn't shut off and when I turn the heat up it just keeps blowing cool air. I heard I can trip a breaker switch. Is that the electrical switch in the garage or on the heater itself? Please let...

Honda accord radio-won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 accord and the battery recently died which I replaced. Now the radio won't work including the CD player and cassette. Diffferent error messages appear on the screen. Any advice?

Radio, tape player on MercedesBenz ML320 won't work [ 1 Answers ]

Battery was dead and had to be boosted. Radio won't work and I don't have a radio manual. I do have the code but not sure how to install it.

Kenmore he4 panel won't work and dryer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the circuit board/panel replaced once on my he4. I had only 2 weeks left on the warranty and figured it should be OK once it was fixed. They wanted another $200 to renew the warranty! Didn't have the $$ at the time. Anyway, the same darn thing is happening... you have to push the buttons...

View more questions Search