Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namron7002000 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Seagulls information
    My friend & I were watching seagulls resting & most of them were standing on one leg I did a Google to try to find the reason & got a lot of smart answers but we would like to know the real reason :confused:
    mrssittingduck Posts: 151, Reputation: 24

May 7, 2008, 12:22 PM
    The real reason for any bird standing on one leg well,. basically they do it when they are comfortable, it allows them to rest the leg , if a bird is in comfort and in good health and feeling safe in most cases of sleeping the bird will lift 1 leg up , it may also be found with its head under its wing ,

Basically it is like us when we get tired of standing up, we can cross or legs to make ourselves comfortable and prop them up, the bird will do the same, especially as it can't lie down to rest..
    Hope this helps
    Katie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

Information [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is chris, and I´m interest in getting a scholarship, s I can go to college, I´m still in high school, but I want information for my future. Also I would like to study in Europe. How can I get help for this?

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

Information [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove ignition cylinder from a 1991 :D honda accord:D

Information please... [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hi, there... I'm 21 y/o, and I just gave birth 6 months ago.. I've always wished for bigger breasts, and was hoping that I would get that now that I'm a mom. But I did'n, and I'm not breast-feeding,too. I want a non-surgical way to enhance my breasts, and my best option was to search for...

View more questions Search