Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohquestion11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Static electricity of a trampoline
    Does anyone know what methods I could do to prove there is static electricity in a trampoline without having to buy anything?
    melondotnet Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Take two household object which recive different charges when charged (ooooo) and hold them both near the tramoline. One should attracted, the other repel. The repelling one will probably be more obvious. If this doesn't work, try charging a boolean from it, then see if it attractes your hair. (Come to think of it, see weather your hair is attracted by it!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trampoline Waiver [ 3 Answers ]

I own a small day care business. We just got a trampoline. Is it legal for me to let my daycare kids use it? And if it is, where can I get a waiver form?

Trampoline Physics [ 1 Answers ]

Harmonic motion. Consider a person standing at rest on the frame of a trampoline with bent knees. When cued, she jumps into the air, landing in the center of the trampoline, which bends under her weight and launches her (vertically) into the air. She relaxes, not making any effort to jump, and...

Trampoline Waiver [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I purchased a trampoline for my two daughters, and of course all the neighbor children want to go on it. Can you tell me where I can get a waiver form for their parents to sign in case someone gets hurt. Thanks, Tammy

Static electricity build up on the body [ 3 Answers ]

How can the build up of static electricity be avoided? Is the only way to dissipate it to ground oneself out and suffer that electrical shock from the discharge?

Trampoline liability [ 0 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a full-size round trampoline for my two kids, 5 and 7. It is in our fenced (3 1/2 ft.) backyard, which is visible to at least a dozen homes in the neighborhood. All of a sudden, every kid in the neighborhood wants to come over and make friends---and the first thing they...

View more questions Search