Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

May 6, 2008, 03:01 PM
    17yo daddy?
    I have been dating my girlfriend for about 1 month and a half now. When we first started dating we agreed not to have sex until we were sure we are in love so that way it could actually mean something and not just another sex session. Well about two weeks ago I was over at her house and we were "fooling" around and it got carried away. We ended up having sex and the condom broke. I pulled out when I had finished and took off the condom, I didn't notice anything wrong at the time, then she told me to fill it up with water and see if it had broken or not, so I told her to come with me, so she gets up and puts on some shorts but as soon as she gets them on she tells me that stuff is leaking out of her, and I didn't think about it at the time, I was just thinking way to go Tim. Nice job. But anyway, we go into the bathroom and I start to fill it up and that's when I realize it was broken.

We were told that 10 days after a girls last period there is approx. 5 "safe" days (we were with in those days if that's even correct)

What was that leaking out of her, was that my or hers, or even both of ours?

And also for about the fast weekish, she has been having pre-period cramps. She says she always gets them before she starts.

Could she possibly be pregnant?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 03:10 PM
    If you had sex she could be pregnant? YES!
    There is such a thing as the morning after pill now available for those sorts of mistakes. That is only one of the reasons NOT to have sex outside of marriage. Next time, if there is a next time, when you start to get carried away, start thinking about father hood, screaming babies at 2AM and working 12-14 hours a day to try and support them with no education. That should put a damper on the mood really quick.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Of course it is "possible" she could be pregnant, the condom broke, right?

As far as the "stuff" goes, a woman's orgasmic secretions are usually very thin, more like water, than ours are. The fact that she could 'feel" it leaking leads me to believe most of what she felt was from you.

If the " it leaking leads me to believe most of what she felt was from you.

If the " was thicker, and milky looking, your condom really broke!

If you get away with this one, are you going to have learned anything from it?

I sure hope so!
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

May 6, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I have deffently learned something!

As far as the "stuff" she said it was kind of watered down but at the same time I had her check those same shorts the next day(since they were a darker color) and she could see dried spots much like dried up sperm on a dark blanket or what have you. The condom deffently broke, we believe it broke on the way out because she is super tight, but neither of use are sex experts so we don't know for sure. It broke at the tip.

We tried to get ahold of a morning after pill but we couldn't get it in time, I don't know how it is in other states but in AZ you have to be 18!

But me and her have deffently learned something
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 6, 2008, 05:59 PM
    but me and her have deffently learned something
    Lesson: Nothing spoils a wonderful friendship and growing enjoyment of each other's company like sex... followed by realization that sex makes babies and we don't want babies.

Is that what you learned?

Condoms are a stop-gap. Both my children were conceived with my wife on the pill and we were using a condom. Babies just LOVE being made. Nature LOVES making babies and all the science we come up with is a mere inconvenience that nature enjoys getting around anyway.

Sex isn't a dating tool. It's not a way to "get to know" someone. Not a lot of talking goes on during sex. But a LOT of worrying comes after. Is that the talk you two want to engage in? Fearful "I wonder if we're pregnant" talk?

Is that what you learned?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Note, while I have my opinions on morning after pill for regular birth control, if you can not get it at 17, get a 18 year old to get it for you,
    OH perhaps have to tell her mom so she could get it, a lot better a mad mom at having sex, than a really mad mom at having a baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting daddy served [ 1 Answers ]

I was married when I had my son but my husband is not the father. He has taken the paternity test and released his rights and now my old boyfriend which is the biological father will not take the test. He is dodging the police and refused to be served for court. What do I do?:mad:

Worried about Daddy [ 9 Answers ]

My father had surgery many years ago, and since that surgery hasn't been the same. He is still unhealthly and mentally is not all there. He lived with me a couple years ago because my mother cheated on him and they were going to get divorced. Then, they "worked it out". Well, just last week I...

Trying to get with my baby's daddy. [ 4 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

I may be 1 of 3 whose her Daddy? [ 3 Answers ]

17 yrs ago an ex-sleep over gal of mine, showed up at my house with welfare documents for me to sign, that admitted I was her newborn daughter's father and that I WOULD pay child support. Stupidly (and very drunk) I signed the paper. I hadn't even known this woman was pregnant until about a week...

He wants to be her daddy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband would like to adopt my daughter. Her biological father is unknown and on her birth certificate there is no one is the spot of FATHER. How do we go about getting her name changed and him as her father on her birth certificate?

View more questions Search