Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loriern Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Unable to access myspace from home
    I have satellite internet. I have not noticed any problems accessing other sites, but have been unable to access my "myspace" profile from my home computer. No-one else can access their myspace profile either. I have no trouble accessing my profile from other computers or even my laptop at free WIFI spots. I am pretty sure that it is an internet problem and not a computer problem because I cannot access my profile from my laptop when I'm at home. Myspace gives you some tips if you are having trouble signing on such as deleting cookies and temporary internet files. This use to work, but now even after I delete to o sign-on a red sign appears that says something like "you must be connected in order to sign on". My home computer allows me to go to the "myspace" site... but does not allow me or anyone else to sign-on to their account.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 7, 2008, 03:51 PM
    One possibility is that your internet service provider (ISP) has blacklisted myspace.com; a second is that Myspace has blacklisted your ISP. In either case, the answer would be to ask the blacklister to whitelist the other party. It doesn't sound like your account has been closed for some reason, since others can't login either (and the message indicates Myspace thinks you're not connected). I'd contact your ISP first and ask them if there's a problem accessing Myspace, and how can you get around it. If no luck, I'd contact Myspace and tell them what's happening. One or the other should be able to resolve the problem.
    loriern Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vingogly
    One possibility is that your internet service provider (ISP) has blacklisted myspace.com; a second is that Myspace has blacklisted your ISP. In either case, the answer would be to ask the blacklister to whitelist the other party. It doesn't sound like your account has been closed for some reason, since others can't login either (and the message indicates Myspace thinks you're not connected). I'd contact your ISP first and ask them if there's a problem accessing Myspace, and how can you get around it. If no luck, I'd contact Myspace and tell them what's happening. One or the other should be able to resolve the problem.
    Ok... thanks for your help!
    krausers87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 10:11 PM
    Hi there. I am having the same problem as loriern. I am now using wireless at home and able to connect using my laptop but unable to login using my home computer. Its not only happened in Google Chrome, but it also happened to Mozzilla also to IE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Myspace access [ 1 Answers ]

How can I access myspace from work when the computer is blocked by I-prism?

Unable to access [ 1 Answers ]

The server at torrent.virtualplace.ro is taking too long to respond. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

Unable to access computer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all well here I am again well the thing is I know we are not allowed to be hackers and things but my mothers ex has given a PC to my nephew but he is a bit of $&£*. Anyway he won't give them the password he just said he well you can look at it and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can...

Unable to access user account [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: When turning on my PC for the last couple of days it says it is unable to open my user account. I can still access all of my files when I go into windows explorer and delve into the hard drive and the account that loads up has the same name but every time I turn on my computer its like...

Am unable to access registry after brontok.A [ 2 Answers ]

There is this virus by the name Rontokbro. This virus once it affcets the machine it disables the registry. For sometime now I have been successful in eliminating it by either Symantec or Norton. After this process I would normally run or instal 'UnHookExec' to enable the registry, but this time...

View more questions Search