Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azinvest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Arizona Investment Properties
    Has anyone dealt with Beyond Horizons, LLC? They are an Investment Property firm located in Tempe, Arizona. They look pretty good, but I would like to hear from someone who actually purchased property from them.

I am interested in making land investments because that is all you hear about these days to invest in because social security might not be enough and the corporate giants have found ways to raid 401k plans.

I was referred by two people to Beyond Horizons web site at
    http://www.bh11.com

Has anyone had a business dealing with them or know them? I would like to make a land investment with the right group. Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2006, 01:02 PM
    I would say you need to travel to that area, see some actual housing developments. I dealt with a firm some years ago, had a nice catalog ( before interent) showed all these pretty homes, streets, sidewalks and the such. The actual property was this wooded and bush area with a dirt road down it. I guess that piece of land I owned finally went to the state for taxes since I could never sell it.

I would check them out with the board of reality, the BBB in that area and also the Attorney Generals office in that state

Your better investments will normally be going to an areas and finding your own deals, by the time you go though several investment companies, realitors and the such, their profits will reduce your profits.

If you want a retirement home in the middle of the desert, these seem to be your people. But I would always go there and see your exact unit before buying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arizona Domestic Partner [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are laws in Arizona about domestic partners? My situation is if I split with my domestic partner do I legally owe her anything? Can I be sued for Palimony? Spousal support? Do I have to give her half of everything? Any answers will help. Thanks:confused:

Fair Housing in Arizona for ex-convicts? [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering what can be done to help those who have past criminal records to find housing without being discriminated against. Does Arizona have any laws that protect ex-convicts against discrimination for housing needs? What about the Privacy Act or Fair Housing Act?

Arizona Investment Properties [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone dealt with Beyond Horizons, LLC? They are an Investment Property firm located in Tempe, Arizona. They look pretty good, but I would like to hear from someone who actually purchased property from them. I am inetersted in making land investments beacause that is all you hear about...

View more questions Search