Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azinvest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 12:14 PM
    Arizona Investment Properties
    Has anyone dealt with Beyond Horizons, LLC? They are an Investment Property firm located in Tempe, Arizona. They look pretty good, but I would like to hear from someone who actually purchased property from them.

I am inetersted in making land investments beacause that is all you hear about these days to invest in because social security might not be enough and the corporate giants have found ways to raid 401k plans.

I was referred bu two people to Beyond Horizons web site at
    http://www.bh11.com

Has anyone had a business dealing with them or know them? I would like to make a land investment with the right group. Thanks.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2006, 09:21 PM
    You need to keep in mind that the housing boom is leveling off, so you need to be careful.

Not all land appreciates.
    slym34 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 10:32 PM
    Yes just land purchase is not always a sure thing, and may take decades to pay off. Typically investment properties provide a more solid investment, and you then have the property as collateral. Just be careful,the company itself is going to make itself seem like the best thing since sliced bread!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arizona Domestic Partner [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are laws in Arizona about domestic partners? My situation is if I split with my domestic partner do I legally owe her anything? Can I be sued for Palimony? Spousal support? Do I have to give her half of everything? Any answers will help. Thanks:confused:

Fair Housing in Arizona for ex-convicts? [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering what can be done to help those who have past criminal records to find housing without being discriminated against. Does Arizona have any laws that protect ex-convicts against discrimination for housing needs? What about the Privacy Act or Fair Housing Act?

Arizona Investment Properties [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone dealt with Beyond Horizons, LLC? They are an Investment Property firm located in Tempe, Arizona. They look pretty good, but I would like to hear from someone who actually purchased property from them. I am interested in making land investments because that is all you hear about...

View more questions Search