Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfm19oh29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 09:46 AM
    1958 German Auto Plate
    Is License Plate from 1958 Mercedes Benz bought in Germany collectible? Value?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 6, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jfm19oh29
    Is License Plate from 1958 Mercedes Benz bought in Germany collectible? Value?
    Sure, a German license plate from 1958 is collectible and has some monetary value. How much monetary value will depend on what someone would be willing to pay for it. You can find antique license plates for sale all over the Internet by doing Google searches for them. 1958 German License Plate Collectibles - Google Search

By the way that you have worded your post though, it sounds like the plate came off a 1958 Mercedes Benz. Please clarify. Thank you!
    jfm19oh29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Sure, a German license plate from 1958 is collectible and has some monetary value. How much monetary value will depend on what someone would be willing to pay for it. You can find antique license plates for sale all over the Internet by doing Google searches for them. 1958 German License Plate Collectibles - Google Search

By the way that you have worded your post though, it sounds like the plate came off a 1958 Mercedes Benz. Please clarify. Thank you!
    Actually, it was on a car a close friend and her husband bought at Singlefingen factory, drove through Europe for a month and had it shipped home. The car was sold sveral years ago, but she just found the plates and wondered about putting them in a garage sale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German Passport if Married to German [ 2 Answers ]

I am married to a German. I am holder of a Lebanese Passport. My Wife and I live outside Germany. Can I get the German Passport?

Grandparents were German Jews - Can I get a German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I know a few years ago there was a program that allowed children and grandchildren of Holocaust-era German Jews to apply and receive German passports. I cannot find any information about this on the internet, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My father's parents both...

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

Baseball cards from 1957-1958 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few baseball cards from the era above,. How do I find out if they are worth anything?

Milwaukee braves- 1958 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the uniform numbers of the following Milwaukee Braves from the 1958 team: Warren Spahn (21?) Lew Burdette Hank Aaron (44?) Eddie Matthews (41?) Del Crandall (1?) Red Schoendienst Joe Adcock

View more questions Search