Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rasmoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Starting a Moving Company
    Hi and good day,, my name is ras moy and I'm trying to open my own moving company... just that I don't know where to start.what kind of license do I need to have and how can I collect payments by credit card and run a confirmation?I just need to know the basics.thank you for your time
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 6, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Hello, Ras!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site!

I needed to change the title of your question so that it reflects more of what your question is really concerning. It will be more likely to get noticed that way. Also, now that it has the word "Moving" in the title, questions that have been similar to it have appeared at the bottom of this page. You might want to click on them to see if there is any helpful information to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting my own moving company? [ 2 Answers ]

How should I go about starting up my own moving company in Texas and be legal to move,with out getting in trouble by the law? Such as licensed and bonded by the state and fully insured

Is there profit in starting own moving company? [ 1 Answers ]

Things I need to know in starting own moving company and trash removal. I'm thinking about buying 1 18 footer truck. Thank you.

Starting, a moving company [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I begin?

Starting a moving company [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start a small moving business?

Starting a company [ 3 Answers ]

Hello There, I am getting some contract computer work from few individuals and I need they to pay me to my company. I was thinking of a sole propritory company. Is this advisable or should I form a corporation . In case of sole prop. What kind of insurance should I be taking and also can I form...

View more questions Search