Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CharStar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Should I leave him alone?
    My Boyfriend had this girlfriend and she told him about her family situation and how she needed a place to stay. His mother let her move in with them. Now she's in college and she only lives with them on semester breaks. She knows I am his girl now but she still doesn't have a place to stay and he doesn't seem to pay her any attention when I'm over there, but temptation is a "mother"... and you never know what happens when I'm not over there. So I don't know what to think, I don't know whether to dump him off and move on with life, or trust that he's not doing anything with her. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH DECISION IS THE BEST ONE!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 6, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Trust issues, and his temptations, don't sound like much fun to me. Sorry but you could be in a healthier situation, and not one that fuels your trust issues, whether they are real or not.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2008, 09:40 AM
    If you don't trust him then find someone else. Trust is very important if a relationship is going to have any chance.

Good Luck.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 6, 2008, 11:10 AM
    So, even though you have no "cause" to distrust him, you are still fearful. Well, you don't have to trust him. It's your head.

Sounds to me like you have problems believing in your relationship. You don't have to be in a relationship. It's your life.

There's nothing wrong with excising stressful situations from your life if you aren't mentally ready to handle them. Real life is full of stress and temptation. Either you can handle it or you can't.

Up to you to decide what will control your choices right now - stress reduction, or mature pragmatism (facing what is).
    Bryanna2022 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 08:18 PM

Talk to him about it!
    shinigaml Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 09:10 PM

Being in a relationship shouldn't have to mean being stressed all the time. And there is really no reason for her to be at your bf's house. She could easily find a place of her own. But this is life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I leave [ 20 Answers ]

I am married but still in love with my first husband. My first husband wants to get back together but I can't seem to leave my Husband now because I love him as well. Should I leave my husband for my first husband or stick it out

Should I leave him? [ 34 Answers ]

I have been married for five years now. We have got 2 kids. My husband cheated on me while I was pregnant with a very good friend of mine. He was still cheating on me while we got married with the same girl and asked me to keep our marriage secret. I later found out, he left the girl, I forgave him...

How do I leave him [ 2 Answers ]

I'VE been with this man for 10 years , I have 2 kids one from him one from my past We live as common law he makes me feel like a nobody he has hit me called me names I have lost my job because of him many times I want to leave but have no money to go Please help me what should I do...

To leave or not to leave? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with this guy for like 5 years now. We have a little girl who will be 2 in July and I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant again. We have been off and on. Dating since I was 18 and he was just 16. He is now almost 21 and I am 23. We have had good times and really bad times....

Should I leave him? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married since one year, but we never lived together as he was a student. So I stayed with my parents. Also our marriage is not revealed to any of our relatives, friends yet. After few months I migrated to another country for my further studies and he stayed back as he has started...

View more questions Search