Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guava Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 11:44 PM
    Long distance.
    I said no to this really nice guy when I was 19;cos, I was not ready for a relationship then.but I really liked him; still do. We met only once eversince and I told him although I said no to you then, I really liked u... he simply said that he likes the way he is now.. and it may be a good thing I did, by saying no. He has had 2 girlfriends from the time he asked me out and I had one. We started talking online again couple of months ago(after 6 years).. (we already live in 2 countries)... I want to make this work this time, but I don't want to sound too needy..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 6, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Oh gosh, How about giving the local guys a try, as LDR's, are hard to maintain, and 2 countries is a long way off. Online friends make LOUSY lovers, and are even worse as dates.
    Guava Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Hehehhe... Cheers... But... I haven't felt like this for many guys!. and he is in the top of my list!.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance [ 8 Answers ]

Well I met this guy on myspace He lives in NC and I live in NY We talk pretty often and just started texting each other He is supposed to call me tonight. If he does should I talk to him? Then should I continue and see what happens?

Long distance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm usually on here giving advice, but here I am needing some. I'll make it sweet and simple. I am moving due to financial reasons and will undoubtedly improve my situation once I move to my new location. She's staying but she really has no ties to where she currently lives as she's moved from...

The long distance or is it him? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sorry if this story is long but the background is important. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am 25 years old and my ex is 27. We met in the first year of law school and then he moved five hours away for school. Before he moved away, I got...

Long Distance [ 8 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about four months now. He lives kind of far from where I am. We've been talking about moving in together. I know it's soon. He wants me to move there and I'm a little nervous. He's already looking at a place. I'm not sure if I should wait or not. I love him and can...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

View more questions Search