Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Unfortunately any answer I give you would only be a guess. I have known women who've been pregnant and bled throughout their entire pregnancy. The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test, use first morning urine, or go to the doctor for a blood test. Either way you should see your doctor if you are concerned about this bleeding, and if you are pregnant then your doctor should be informed about your bleeding as well.

Sorry, we can't give you a diagnosis over the internet, best bet is a doctor.

Take care. :)
    Pets Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 09:26 PM
    No problem, let us know how it turns out.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Your cycle and hormones could be changing. Seek medical advice and get blood work done. Best way to find out for sure anyway.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Seek medical advice from a doctor. Get blood work and complete.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 08:52 PM
    You Only Have To Ask The Question Once.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 09:14 PM
    It is always possible but very unlikely. Go to your doctor and get blood work done and get a whole complete check up because of the changes in your period.
    gretas Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2008, 10:41 PM
    It could be that you are having a misscarage. Bleeding for 8 days is a long time to bleed and still be pregnant. Yet home test could show a false negative. It did for me 5 times. Blood work it the best way to go. It is more accurate. That was the only way I showed up pregnant. You should see a doctor. I had my period for the first 5 monthes of my pregnancy . But it was very light. I hope I was helpful
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Pregnancy symptoms and pre-menstrual symptoms can be very similar. If you are worried then go to your doctor.

Good luck.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Hi Alten, I think I'm chasing you around the help desk! *lol*

I feel like we're all repeating ourselves with the "Could I be pregnant" question.

Ok...
    1) take a home pregnancy test
    2) Call your dr

No one can diagnose you over the internet. Like Alten said, the symptoms could be very similar. The only way to know for sure is to see your dr so he/she can rule out any other possibilities.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 05:58 PM
    PLEASE STOP POSTING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AND OVER. YOU ARE MAKING MANY OF THE EXPERTS UPSET .
    Please if you have additional info just add it as a anwer to your thread, I have combined all of your posts into one thread please do not keep reposting the same issue.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Please stop posting the same question over and over and over. You are making many of the experts upset .
    Please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period came in earlier than my normal cycle. Why? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im new to this. Don't know how to began with. Um. I normally had 26 period cycle in about 2 years, up until about 6 months ago, it seems going on to 28 peiord cycle as normal as it should be, not 26 cycle anymore. My husband and I are trying to have a baby about 2 months. My last first day of...

Period 2 weeks earlier? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! I'm worried about this :confused: I'm 19, virgin, not on birthcontrol pills. I've had regular periods since forever and normal (5-6 days), regular ones. Now I have my period a week before the day it was supposed to, this month. I feel a bit dizzy, as usual. I'm not on any medication,...

Divorcing earlier [ 2 Answers ]

Is there something to the 7-year itch turning into the 3-year itch in marriages today?

H4 Visa- Earlier admittance to you.S. [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to move to the U.S. with my family but the fiscal year (which I understand is the start date of when H1B visa holders can enter the U.S.- Am I correct)? Begins on October 1 of this year, FAR LONG after the first day of university that I am applying to. 1) Am I allowed to enter...

Posted earlier but not addressed yet! Thanks for you help with this! [ 1 Answers ]

This question has not been addresssed yet. I know it is still early but would like some help with this still because these are popping up a lot and I do not know what to do with them. I know Chery said that Spybot - Search and Destroy was a little difficult but it is still on my system. Spybot -...

View more questions Search