Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2000Gagt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Grants for white females
    Please give me some help in lacating helpfrom government and private entities.I could use internet or phone nunbers or by mail. Thank you!
    jenny lynn Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Gagt
    Please give me some help in lacating helpfrom government and private entities.I could use internet or phone nunbers or by mail. thank you!
    Hi Gagt,

There is a lot of scholarships money out there for a lot of different categories... unfortunately no money just for being a "white female". If you are looking for scholarship money to go to school... well then I'm sure there is money for YOU!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 11, 2008, 02:11 AM
    What is the grant for?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2008, 02:25 AM
    According to her other post, it's for a small business of some kind. She has not responded back to the answer yet, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Grants for white females [ 1 Answers ]

I want a grant for small business ,were should I get help with proposals etc...

What do females do after a break up [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend told me she was thinking about another guy, so I broke up with her. There were other reasons that I broke up with her also. I still talk to her and she has told me she kissed this guy repeatedly. But her story just doesn't make any sense. There are many holes in her story. She...

Fertility in females? [ 1 Answers ]

Whwn does a female know when she is most fertile or just fertile? For example by the discharge she is given of:confused:

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

View more questions Search