Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2000Gagt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Grants for white females
    I want a grant for small business ,were should I get help with proposals etc...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2008, 08:17 PM
    There are businesses and people who do nothing but write grants, I have a good friend who makes his living doing just that, companies hire him to do grant writing, he will get 1000's for each one he writes.

Now what type of business, in what area. How many employees, for example there is often tax breaks for companies hiring a certain number of people, A business in a lower income area can at times get help from government owned buildings.

Do you have a business plan yet, what type of money do you have to help with the project. Also remember many grants are often for some specific need, or research project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

A song for females over 45 [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to put a collection of songs together to make a soundtrack that will represent and relate to poistive, happy, beautiful women between 45 and 55 in the UK. It's for a uni project. Any suggestions? :)

Underwear for females [ 11 Answers ]

Are the stores carrying male underwear for females? Girls are wearing male underwear?

Fertility in females? [ 1 Answers ]

Whwn does a female know when she is most fertile or just fertile? For example by the discharge she is given of:confused:

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

View more questions Search