Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 08:35 AM
    Voice chat problem- cant figure out
    Hello,
    I have noticed a strange problem when I voice chat.
    I have a desktop and a laptop. I have Yahoo messenger, skype and Google talk loaded on both.
    When I chat with some people, all the 3 programs work fine but when I chat with a few others, none of those programs have clarity.
    Is that the problem on my end or their end?

Is there something that can be done to clear this problem(on either end). Are there any changes in the settings that needs to be done.
    We have tried uninstalling and installing and the computers on either end are new. I don't think there is a problem with the programs but some computer settings because all the three programs behave in the same way.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Sr

Check out some similar questions!

Got to figure out washer problem before hubby finds out what I did [ 4 Answers ]

Hi -hope someone can help. I washed a cotton quilt batting, which fell apart into a thousand "wads" of cotton, in various sizes and lengths. I pulled out as many as I could find, including some from the holes in the tub of the washer. The washer no longer drains. I suspect I've plugged...

Voice mail [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to retrieve lost voice mail from the alltel phone service? It has a lost business phone number from January 1, 2005 that was deleted by mistake.

---masculine voice----- [ 3 Answers ]

From adirup, I want my voice to sound really husky.I mean I want a very masculine voice... you know a voice that is very testosterone driven.. really cocky. What should I do ? (cos I'm a little dissatisfied with my voice) (PS:Please don't advice me to smoke cigarettes,consume alcohol...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.