Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hossbonnam Posts: 62, Reputation: 9

May 5, 2008, 04:06 PM
    image submit button, how can i pass a value
    I need to be able to pass the value of an image submit button using IE.

on this site each thumb is an image submit button
    contaning the necessary info for
    the php script to process.:
    Glass America

and it works fine with safari and Firefox but I.E. sends no value.
    there has got to be a reason for this.

I've tried everything and searched everywhere online.
    it seems that many others have this same conflict.

can anyon ehelp me?

Check out some similar questions!

L1-B; Got W2 form; Where to submit? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was there in California, USA from 08-Nov-2006 to 01-Oct-2007 and L1-B. My first salary(per diem basis) was processed in Jan 1-15 pay cycle. Now I am in India. I got the W2-form from my employer today. Please let me know where do I need to submit for the tax fund and which component I...

Must I submit contract? Where? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a small business. We had 2 partners, one left and 2 others took his place. We have the new contract written up, signed and I am not sure if I need to submit this to Concord NH and if so, where? Unfortunately I mistrust the advice we have received from an attorney who says not necessary. ...

Cannot open links that require clicking on a "submit" button [ 6 Answers ]

I am not able to open links that require clicking on a button to access. My computer tries to open but what results is a blank page is displayed for a minute and then it just goes back to the original page that I start from. This happens in email as well as on direct web pages. Sometimes it...

Which form to submit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband completed his Masters from US on June 05 and got job in sept 05.till then he was on f1 and I was on f4 status.his H1 visa started from March 06 , and we submitted 1040 NR last year . IN 2006 We had a daughter (us citizen) ,I want to know which form we should fill as right now we are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.