80's look
    I want to have a retro 80's look.
    where should I start?

What should I get?

N how do I make random colors match?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 5, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Here is a site on 80's fashion American Vintage Blues: History of Fashion 1980-1990

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about kids who can travel the world by jumping into a stamp. But while travelling they are looking for this boy.

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

He was a chipmunk' named Rick. He wore a orange shirt with Rick written on it. I think he had a partner. What show is this? Thanks

80's Sci-Fi *probably from the 80's* [ 2 Answers ]

I honestly have no idea what the name of this movie is; I watched it only once late at night on a local channel. Basically my recollection isn't the greatest, but these are the basics of the movie: It takes place in futuristic society with a great concern for population control, so much in fact...

Need help with 2 movies from the 80's I think! [ 6 Answers ]

The first is about a group of kids on rollerskate trying to escape from something? They are forced to play in tourments or games for some reason! I remember that they had this clubs house thing that they hid this glowing ball of light in. The one part of the movie I really remember is they escaped...

80's t.v. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a kid. It was live action with some kind of puppets or something. The kid in the movie went through a mirrior and ended up in a magical land or something. I specifically remember the kid and the puppet climbing a mountain made of books and them...

View more questions Search