Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianemuir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Am I pregnant
    Hi can anyone help me am due my period on the 8th may I woke up yesderday morning went to the bathroom to find light bleeding when I wiped myself its not my period its to light for my period as I don't need to wear anything also it's a pink colour also stringy as well I have also had lower backpain that started yesderday with that please could any one help is this spotting or implaintion bleeding could I be pregnant please help
    MommyLeah Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2008, 02:33 PM
    It is very possible that your body was in the process of being pregnant and it didn't stick. It is also possible to just bleed a little early, even if it has never happened before. Certain stresses or changes in routines can cause this as well. I did this the month before I actually got pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and was bummed by the results I was so sure that I was going to be pregnant. Then the next month, I was. Anyway, it is really unusual to bleed and be pregnant, but it is not unheard of. I would guess that the bleeding means you are not pregnant. You can take a pregnancy test to see. That is the best way to find out for sure. If it is positive you should make an appointment fast to make sure everything will go smoothly and so you will not lose the baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

How can I tell if I an pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 and I haven't had all of the symptoms of but I have had some. I've had feeling tired, using the bathroom a lot, spotting,backaches, headaches, and cravings, and nausea through out the day without throwing up. I haven't had tenderness of the breast though. I took a without test but I took...

Pregnant or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19. My last period was aug 6. on aug 10 a friend and I messed around; my underwear remained on the entire time and he was only naked for a little bit and as far as I know he wasn't near me at all. There was no wetness on my underwear... but he did pre-/ (im not sure) into my hand but then left...

View more questions Search