Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bozzalex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Vague description of a movie
    I need some serious help right now
    I remember a couple of scenes from a movie which name escapes me
    Two cops raid a warehouse accidently(I think) and one of them gets killed
    Later two cops are staking out a house and some one leaves it, one of them look up but the other one is already picking the lock to the gate
    When they are in the room the guy comes back and they have a gun fight after which the bad guy escapes

Vague description I know but it's driving me crazy, one of the actors may be martin lawrence

Need help thanks people!!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

May 5, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Is it "national security"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Naming a move vague description [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I watch a movie that I loved I've been trying to find it on and off for a while now all I remember really is it's a comedy, a weird family moves in to a neighborhood and the people there start watching them. In a different scene one of the neighborhood people enter the house and...

Very vague description of 1950's sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

A man and woman crash land onto a planet which is bombarded by missiles. The planet has a protective shield of some sort. Does anyone know the name of the film?

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search