Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thatVchick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 01:05 AM
    Canon i850 printer help
    I really hope someone will reply soon. My report is due tomorrow, and for some reason, my printer is printing everything five times too small, all at the upper-left hand corner!
    Does anyone know how to stop this and get it to print normally? I know it has something to do with the fact my dad had to erase everything so I had to re-install the printer, but I honestly don't know how to get it back to normal! Please help!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2006, 03:06 AM
    Remove the current print drivers from Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs, and install the correct ones from here: http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...2&modelid=8047

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linux + Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D [ 3 Answers ]

Can the Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D be used with linux? :confused: CUPS? Any answers will be appretiated! :D

Canon S450 printer help [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Canon S450 printer and recently needed to change color ink jet. Since doing this I keep getting messages such as: Error writing to LP1 and also my printer lights are flashing. 1 green, 6 yellow, 1 green. Can anyone give me help in getting this printer going again?

Canon USB Printer Hangs XP Boot on Dell [ 2 Answers ]

My Canon MP 390 USB Printer hangs XP boot on a Dell 8300. Boots fine with printer not hooked-up. Boots with other USB devices. All USB hubs show up in Device Manager. Clean re-load of XP, SP2 and current BIOS don't help. Maybe an IRQ conflict? Or What?

Canon C755 Multipass printer [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure anybody can help me but here goes. My problem is with my Canon C755 Multipass printer. Whenever I try to print (either a Test print or from WordPad) I receive the following message: "To print this document a BC033 Color Cartridge is required. The device has a BC-30 cartridge/ink tank....

Canon i450 printer problem after SP2 upgrade [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have 2 computers with XP; each uses a Canon i450 printer. I recently installed SP2 to XP on both computers. Now, when I try to print 4 X 6 postcard announcements, the text is misplaced 1 1/2 inches from the side. Canon tech did not help. A downloaded Canon driver changed nothing. I've...

View more questions Search